Our vacuum tanker units are ideal for a range of applications, these include:
- Removal of liquids for disposal and recycling
- Sewer, drain and pipe cleaning
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Emergency spill situations
- Planned maintenance shut downs and site decommissioning.
High volume vacuum tanker 4000 gallon:
- High Volume Vacuum Tanker units with a 3000 CFM suction pump on a 6" suction hose
- This machine is recommended for general sludge removal or transfer, emptying of foul interceptor pits. As well as tank Cleaning and removing heavy solid waste with a vertical tip tank that can be discharged into a skip
- This tanker is stainless steel & can be used to transfer acidic material around site.
High Volume Jetting Vacuum Tanker combination units with pressure up to 2300 psi @ 65 gallon a minute with a 1000 CFM suction pump on a 4" suction hose:
- These machines are recommended for drain sewer cleaning, gully emptying, general sludge removal or transfer. Emptying of septic foul interceptor pits - with a vertical tip tank that can be discharged into a skip
- They also have a remote overhead 6 inch suction boom. The main jetting hose reel holds 150 metres of 1" jetting hose.